The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. 绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是无言的大地发出饥渴的声音。 #飞鸟集#
His own mornings are new surprises to God. 神感到自己的清晨无比新奇。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love. 世界的需求使生命富裕起来,爱情的需求使之 价值连城。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past. 干涸的河床,并不感谢它的往昔。
The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird. 鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。
The waterfall sings ,“ I find my song, when I find my freedom.” 瀑布歌唱着:“我得到自由时,也就有了歌声。”
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. 我不懂这心为何静默地忍受煎熬。 它是为了那不曾要求、不曾知晓、不曾记得的小小需求。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles. 女人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手脚歌唱着,宛如山涧溪流歌唱着从卵石中流过。
The sun goes to cross the western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East. 当太阳横穿西海时,在东方留下他最后的致意。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite. 当你没胃口时,不要抱怨食物。