They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 那些背着灯的人,他们的影子投到了前面。#飞鸟集#
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 我的存在,是一个永恒的惊奇,这就是人生。
“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? ” “I am a mere flower.” “我们,簌簌的树叶,都应和着暴风雪。而你又是谁,如此沉默着?” “我只是一朵花。”
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes. 休憩之于工作,正如眼睑之于眼睛。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 人是一个初生的孩子,成长是他的力量。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun and the earth. 神企盼着我们的回答,乃是因为他送给了我们花朵,而不是阳光和大地。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily know not that man can lie. 光明游玩于绿叶丛中,好似一个赤裸的孩子,不知道人是可以撒谎的。
O beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 美啊,在爱中寻找你自己吧,别到你镜子的恭维里去寻觅。
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.” 在世界之岸,我的心随着她的涟漪搏动,我用热泪写就了她的名字:“我爱你。 ”
“Moon, for what do you wait? ” “To salute the sun for whom I must make way.” “月儿啊,你在等候什么?” “等待向太阳致敬,因为我得给它让路。”