[76]'Then prove it! Master yourself!' spat Snape. 'Control your anger, discipline your mind! We shall try again! Get ready, now! Legilimens!'
“那就证明它!控制自己!”斯内普训斥道,“克制你的怒气,管好你的大脑!我们再来!准备!摄神取念!”
[77] 'What happened then, Potter?' he asked, eyeing Harry intently.
“怎么回事,波特?”他盯着哈利问。
[78]'Realised what?' asked Snape sharply.
“意识到什么?”斯内普厉声问。
[79]'What did you say?' Snape asked quietly and Harry saw, with deep satisfaction, that Snape was unnerved.
“你说什么?”斯内普轻声问,哈利痛快地看到他有些慌张。
[80]'And why,' said Snape slowly, 'would you ask such a thing?'
“你为什么问这个?”斯内普缓缓地问。
[81]'I have told you not to say the Dark Lord's name!'
“我叫你别说黑魔王的名字!”
[82]'There are many things in the Department of Mysteries, Potter, few of which you would understand and none of which concern you. Do I make myself plain?'
“神秘事务司里有许多东西,波特,没有几样是你搞得懂的,而且哪样都不关你的事。我说清楚了吗?”
[83] 'I want you back here same time on Wednesday. We will continue work then.'
“我希望你星期三同一时间过来,我们继续练习。”
[84] 'You are to rid your mind of all emotion every night before sleep; empty it, make it blank and calm, you understand?'
“你每天晚上睡觉前要排除一切感情——使你的头脑变得空而平静,明白吗?”
[85] 'And be warned, Potter . . . I shall know if you have not practised . . .'
“小心,波特……我会知道你有没有练习……”