155
终其一生,不过是南柯一梦
For the rest of his life, it was just a dream of Nanke.
156
只因在风中,聚散不由你我
Because in the wind, it's not up to you and me to get together.
157
人生天地间,忽如远行客
Life between heaven and earth, suddenly like a distant visitor.
158
如果没有过度的欢喜,便不会有极度的悲伤
If there is no excessive joy, there will be no extreme sadness.
159
听说哭湿枕头会梦见大海
I hear crying wet pillows dream of the sea.
160
枕头里藏了发霉的梦
There are moldy dreams hidden in the pillow.
161
我经常笑,但不经常开心
I laugh a lot, but not often.
162
我是抑郁,也是真的可怜
I'm depressed, and I'm really pathetic.
163
我也不知道我为什么会变成这样
I don't know why I'm like this.
164
什么叫快乐?就是掩饰自己的悲伤对每个人微笑
What do you mean happiness? Is to hide your sadness and smile at everyone.
165
当你做对的时候,没有人会记得,当你做错的时候,连呼吸都是错
When you do the right thing, no one remembers that when you do something wrong, even breathing is wrong.
166
没被坚定不移的挑选过,都没有被坚定不移的钟爱过
Never been unswervingly selected, never been unswervingly loved.
167
总是按照别人的希望的样子生活,会很累,会心烦,会没有了自己
Always live according to the hope of others, will be very tired, will be upset, will not have their own.
168
我在等一场意外的死亡,然后含笑去见孟婆
I was waiting for an accidental death and went to see Meng Po with a smile.
169
我的懂事并没有让我好过一些
My understanding doesn't make me feel any better.
170
一个人活在黑暗里,沮丧也自由
A man living in the dark, depressed and free.