171
先活着吧,其他我再想想办法
Live first, and I'll do something else.
172
梦寐以求的长大,可真让人失望
The dream of growing up is really disappointing.
173
早知道这个世界这么难,我就不来了
If I had known the world was so difficult, I wouldn't have come.
174
难过怎么讲得清楚,失落怎么能感同身受
How can you be clear about your sadness, How can loss feel the same way.
175
好想删掉时光,删掉恐慌,删掉这些年来的悲伤
I want to delete time, delete panic, delete the sadness of these years.
176
往往我们都在逃避着现实,但是经过多次挣扎之后发现都是徒劳无功的,最终还是败给了现实
Often we are all running away from reality, but after many struggles, we find that it is futile, and finally we lose to reality.
177
本以为带上耳机整个世界就与我无关,没想到这使我更加触景伤情
I thought the whole world with headphones had nothing to do with me. I didn't expect it to make me more touching.
178
城南的花早就被踩死了啊
The flowers in the south of the city have long been trampled to death
179
遗憾都讲完了,会有新故事
Unfortunately, it's all over. There will be a new story.
180
人潮拥挤,我好多余
The crowd is crowded. I have a lot of people.
181
锦鲤也拯救不了的女孩
A girl who can't be saved by koi.
182
远方,除了遥远一无所有
Far away, nothing but far away
183
小时候真傻,居然盼着长大
When I was a kid, I was so stupid that I looked forward to growing up.
184
我那么喜欢吃甜却屡屡吃苦
I like to eat sweet so much, but I often suffer from it
185
我在离开,很慢但是很坚定
I'm leaving. Slow but firm.