Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.
强权者常将受害者的诉苦视为忘恩负义。
独白受害者有罪论。
When we rejoice in our fullness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.
当我们追求充实中找到快乐时,便能愉快地和以结果为目的分手。
独白当我追求充实的生活时,正好和正好只是路过的你分手了。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of ducks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings.
在我心头涌现的想法,就像一群野鸭飞过天空,我听到了他们在振翅高飞的声音。
独白我的想法多而强烈。
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
压迫着我的,到底是我那想要出走的灵魂,还是那轻敲我的心扉、想要进来的尘世之魂呢?
独白要出走的灵魂和现实撞了个满怀。
The sunflower brushed to own the nameless flower as her kin. The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, "Are you well, my darling?"
向日葵耻于与无名花朵为伍。太阳升上来了,向无名花儿微笑,说道:“你好吗?我的宝贝儿?”
独白向日葵天天追着太阳跑,它以为它是太阳的唯一,可是它忘记了太阳照亮万物,并不是它的唯一。
独白你昨天追着某人跑,以为人家把你当成唯一的心肝宝贝,可你会发现,你只不过是人家的芸芸众生之一。
"Who drives me forward like fate?" "The myself striding on my back."
“谁如命运似的鞭策我前进呢?”“是我自己,在身后大步向前走着。”
独白唯一能敦促你继续前行的,只有你自己。
The clouds fill the water-cups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.
云把水倒入河流的杯盏里,自己却藏身远山。
独白我将功名藏于身后
I spill water from my water-jar as I walk on my way, very little remains for my home.
我一路前行,水从我的杯子中溢了出来,到家的时候已然所剩无几。
独白我的脚步太匆匆,忘记了留意回家的风景。
Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.
你的微笑是你自己花园里的花朵,你的谈吐是你自己青山上的松涛;但是你的心啊,却是我们都熟知的那颗女人心。
独白微笑且从容
The sunshine greets me with a smile. The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.
太阳微笑着向我致意,而雨,他心情欠佳的妹妹,向我的心倾诉衷曲。
独白太阳当空照,花儿对我笑。
I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.
我就像那夜间的小径,静静地倾听记忆的足音。
独白我在寂静的夜里回去过去的点点滴滴。
The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.
对我来说,黄昏的天空就像一扇小窗、一盏明灯,背后隐藏着等待。
独白黄昏之后,是举头望明月,低头思故乡。
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
太急于行善的人,反而没有时间来行善。
独白心急容易出错。
Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.
静坐吧,我的心,不要扬起你的灰尘。让世界自己寻找通向你的路。
独白不要乱了本心,会让想走进你心里的人和物迷路的。
The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.
蟋蟀的啁啾,夜雨的淅沥,穿越黑暗传至我耳边,仿佛逝去的青春重返我的梦中。
独白小时候的夜晚,蟋蟀啾啾啾,夜雨淅沥沥,像是跟我低语。
Measure yourself first before mocking the unsatisfied failures of the others.
在嘲笑别人的成果不尽人意之前,不妨先斟酌自己的实力。
独白沉淀自己,尤为重要。
Praise shame for me, for I secretly beg for it.
赞扬使我感到羞愧,因为我在偷偷地向他乞求。
独白我很羞愧,总是期待别人的赞扬,逃不过世俗。
Let me doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untoubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.
当我无所事事时,让我什么也不做,不受打扰地进入静谧深处吧,一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。
独白只想安静地感受这个世界,不想上班,不想干活。
Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of lake, reveals your depth of truth.
少女啊,你的朴实,犹如湖水的碧绿,折射出你真理的深邃。
独白大道至简。你的心亦是。
独白以上来自《飞鸟集》
China has a large population and richest and most varied natural landscapes in the world.
中国拥有众多的人口,也拥有世界上最丰富多元的自然景观。
独白have richest and most varied natural landscapes 拥有最丰富多元的自然景观
Plateaus, forests, lakes, coastlines, these various geographical features and climates conditions have helped to form and preserve wildly different species.
高原、山林、湖、海岸线,这种地理和气候的跨度有助于物种的形成和保存。
独白have helped to form and preserve wildly different species 有助于物种的形成和保存
No other country has so many potential food sources as China.
任何一个国家都没有这样多潜在的食物原材料。
独白No other country has 任何一个国家都没有
By collecting, fetching, digging, hunting and fishing, people have acquired abundant gifts from nature.
人们采集、捡拾、挖掘、捕捞为的是得到这份自然的馈赠。
独白abundant gifts from nature 大自然的馈赠
Traveling through the four seasons, we'll discover a story about nature and people behind delicious Chinese foods.
穿越四季,我们即将看到美食背后人和自然的故事。
独白traveling through the four seasons 穿越四季
Shangri-La,Yunnan in the ancient forest nestled by snowy mountains the air is wet and cool in the rainy season.
云南香格里拉被雪山环抱的原始森林雨季里空气阴凉。
独白ancient forest nestled by snowy mountains 被雪山围绕的原始森林
It's not easy to catch up with Danzhen Zhuoma in the forest of pines and oaks.
独白…in the forest of pines and oaks在……与……自然混交林中
Zhuoma and her mother are looking for an elf-like food.
卓玛和妈妈正在寻找一种精灵般的食物。
独白an elf-like food 一种精灵般的食物
It is a precious and edible fungus, only surviving in certain high-altitude mountain areas that are free of pollution.
一种珍贵的食用菌,这种菌子只能在没有污染的高海拔山地中才能存活。
独白a precious and edible fungus 一种珍贵的食用菌
独白high-altitude mountain areas that are free of pollution 没有污染的高海拔山地
We can usually only find one matsutake every kilometer.
一般走一公里的路才能找到一朵松茸。
独白matsutake 松茸
Matsutake yields were once high, but the price was low.
以前的产量是很多,但是价格很低。
独白matsutake yields 松茸的产量
Its production has fallen this year, while the price has surged.
今年的产量是很少,但是价格很高。
独白fallen——surged
Matsutake is very expensive.
松茸属于野生菌中的贵族。
独白😂居然还可以这样翻译,very expensive= ……的贵族
At restaurants in the big cities, a dish of roasted matsutake costs 1600 yuan.
在大城市的餐厅里,一份碳烤松茸价格能达到1600元。
独白a dish of roasted matsutake 一份碳烤松茸
Matsutake has an intense scent. After being lightly roasted, its spicy, mineral-like fragrance floats out.
松茸的香味浓烈袭人。稍经炙烤就会被热力逼出一种矿物质的香。
独白have an intense scent 香味浓烈袭人
People who live far from nature regard the matsutake as some kind of treasure.
这令远离自然的人将此物视若珍宝。
独白people who live far from nature 远离自然的人
……
Villagers who are able to climb mountains are out searching for the amazing mushroom.
所有有能力上山的人都已经出门去寻找那种神奇的菌子。
独白the amazing mushroom 神奇的菌子
If we are late, the others won't leave us a chance. We won't find any matsutake because the others will have had picked them all.
如果不早出来的话,别人在我前面。我就什么都找不到,别人把全部松龙都拔走了。
独白won't leave us a chance
独白pick them all
独白以上来自《舌尖上的中国》第1期 自然的馈赠—松茸(1)
独白叮,今日阅读打卡成功😁
独白其实这边书,最重要的是记录我阅读的笔记本。😉