话本小说网 > 灵异悬疑小说 > 在右的癫狂(克苏鲁)
本书标签: 灵异悬疑  克苏鲁  克苏鲁神话 

是米戈!

在右的癫狂(克苏鲁)

Oh the buzzing outside is frightful, but at last I've grown insightful.

啊呀,外面的嗡鸣令人恐惧,但至少我有了深刻的了解,

Crustaceans from cold Pluto: Called Mi-Go! Called Mi-Go! Called Mi-Go!

来自冥王星的甲壳类动物:是米-戈!是米-戈!是米-戈!

As Akely sat there and spoke more, I could see 'twas more than folklore,

当艾克利坐在那里说更多时,我看到的不仅是民间传说,

This story of alien woe, of Mi-Go! Of Mi-Go! Of Mi-Go!

这关于外星的悲哀故事,是,

As he whispered to me that night, his low voice had a buzz and a hum.

当暗夜里他对我呢喃时,他低沉的声音嗡嗡作响,

He said things would turn out alright: he must have thought I was dumb!

他说事情会好起来的:他一定想我是傻了!

They didn't come here for mining. Their dark plans I've been divining,

他们来这不是为了采矿,我已经猜到了他们的黑暗计划,

And so finally now I know: they're Mi-Go! They're Mi-Go! They're Mi-Go!

所以我终于知道了:他们是米-戈!他们是米-戈!他们是米-戈!

Hidden on an old mountain footpath is the shrine to Shub Niggurath,

隐藏在一条古老的山路上,那是莎布-尼古拉斯的神殿,

That makes their antennae glow: those Mi-Go! Those MI-Go! Those Mi-Go!

这让他们的触角发光::那些米-戈! 那些米-戈! 那些米-戈!

The Fungi fly 'round in small squads to pay homage to their dark gods.

真菌成群结队地飞来飞去向他们的黑暗神明致敬。

Foul blessings they will bestow on Mi-Go! On Mi-Go! On Mi-Go!

他们会赐予我肮脏的祝福 噢米-戈!噢米-戈!噢米-戈!

When they come for me in the night, I'll take pot shots at them from the door,

当他们晚上来找我的时候,我从门口向他们开枪,

But if you hear me shriek in fright, know that they've evened the score.

但如果你听到我惊吓的尖叫,就知道他们已经拉平了。

My body it's now abandoned: my brain, they stole and canned it.

我的身体现在被抛弃了:我的大脑,他们拿走并装罐了。

Please God say that this is not so: it's Mi-Go! It's Mi-Go! It's Mi-Go!

但愿上帝说这不是真的:是米-戈!是米-戈!是米-戈。

朱飒米戈带你(的脑子)环游宇宙🙂

上一章 一个布鲁马人的愿望 在右的癫狂(克苏鲁)最新章节 下一章 三分钟讲完伦道夫卡特的供述