风都有形状了,爱为什么无声呢。
The wind has a shape. Why is love silent.
玫瑰凋零了,名为爱。
The rose is withered, and its name is love.
你厌烦我的情绪,你没说我知道。
You're tired of my emotions. You didn't say I knew.
想又怎么样,恨又怎么办?
So what if you want to? So what if you hate?
发呆的时候是在想不可能的事。
When you are in a daze, you are thinking about the impossible.
我想的是灯红酒绿时我也只和你相爱。
What I think is that I only fall in love with you in the scene of debauchery.
哪有那么多真心给人装聋作哑的挥霍。
How can there be so much sincere profligacy that people pretend to be deaf and dumb.
情绪好多,语言有限。
A lot of emotions, limited language.
差不多得了,该回来抱我了。
Almost. It's time to come back and hug me.
我能做你的一切吗?
Can I do everything for you?
曾经都过去了,可记忆还在。
The past is gone, but the memory is still there.
你快乐我也就没关系。
It doesn't matter to me if you are happy.
我多想重逢这个词用在我们身上。
I want to use the word "reunion" for us.
所以,还敢爱吗。
So, do you dare to love.
我不太会死心,还是希望你爱我。
I don't know how to give up, but I hope you love me.
你对我好的那段日子我记了好久。
I remember the days when you were good to me for a long time.
说实话,我好想你在我身边。
To tell you the truth, I really want you by my side.
我真的好爱那个跟我没未来的人。
I really love the person who has no future with me.
爱的前提是什么。
What is the premise of love.
我的心好像生锈了。
My heart seems to be rusty.
也许那些失去的是本不该拥有的。
Maybe what you lose is what you shouldn't have.