可惜我没有避风港 也不期待谁做我的光。
It's a pity that I don't have a safe haven and I don't expect anyone to be my light.
玫瑰正值四季,可我喜欢山茶。
Roses are in season, but I like camellia.
后来难入别人心 别人心难入心 心心有别人。
Later, it is difficult to get into other people's hearts. Other people's hearts are difficult to get into others' hearts.
我们都擅长口是心非 又希望对方有所察觉。
We're both good at saying what we mean and expecting the other person to notice.
辛苦的坚持太内耗了,不值得, 祝大家分的清。
Hard to adhere to too much internal friction, it is not worth it, I wish you all a clean.
当个无心者。
Be an unintentional person.
再见面的时候会破防吗。
Will it be broken when we meet again.
大家的本性都不坚定,风言风语能够变的事情太多了。
Everyone's nature is not firm, and there are too many things that can be changed by rumors.
心比长相好 懂比爱重要。
Heart is better than appearance, understanding is more important than love.
底气是你给的,失望也是你。
Confidence is given by you, and disappointment is also given by you.
如果有反方向的钟 我希望我们才刚开始。
If there's a clock in the opposite direction, I hope we're just getting started.
纵然举案齐眉,到底是意难平。
Even if the case Qi Mei, in the end is the meaning of difficult.
越平静的地方就越会想你。
The more peaceful the place is, the more I will miss you.
看海就行了管海里有什么。
Just look at the sea, whatever's in it.
没有回应的热情就应该要适可而止。
If there is no enthusiasm to respond, enough should be enough.