如果你能带着微笑度过糟糕的生活,那就是一种胜利。
If you can live a bad life with a smile, it is a victory.
在过去,有一座高大的建筑,早上在那里唱歌,晚上在那里拉弦,在镇子的上层穿上舞袖
In the past, there was a tall building where people sang in the morning, strung strings in the evening, and put on dancing sleeves on the upper floor of the town.
心碎的声音就像气球爆裂,然后任其爆裂。
The sound of heartbreak is like a balloon bursting and then letting it burst.
不存在不懂浪漫的人,只有愿意关注你的人。
There are no people who don't understand romance, only those who are willing to pay attention to you.
一个小天使救了我的命,让我心无旁骛
A little angel saved my life, leaving me with nothing to worry about.
期待绚丽的花朵,享受落花的平静
Look forward to beautiful flowers and enjoy the peace of falling flowers.
最令人难忘的是,你从未期待,但你从未忘记
The most memorable thing is that you never expected it, but you never forgot it.
当我坐在台阶上想你的时候,只有月亮过去了。
When I sat on the steps thinking of you, only the moon passed.
我们如此努力工作只是为了成为一个普通人
We work so hard just to be ordinary people.
不要在拥挤的地方丢失孩子
Don't lose children in crowded places.
不要感到沮丧。你的身体有数以百万计的细胞,为你而活。
Don't feel depressed. Your body has millions of cells that live for you.
顺便说一下,我的熊说他真的很想见到你。
By the way, my bear said he really wanted to see you.
你必须坚持训练才能变得更强大
You must keep training to become stronger.
虽然我没有穿越星河,但我仍然有幸见到了他
Although I didn't cross the Milky Way, I was lucky enough to meet him.
只有在接受了各种失望之后,你才会意识到孤独是多么好的事情。
Only after accepting all kinds of disappointments can you realize how good loneliness is.
要站在太阳和月亮之间,成为最亮的人。
Stand between the sun and the moon and be the brightest person.
你给它的价格越高,它的价值就越能得到实现。
The higher the price you give it, the more its value can be realized.