But after what happened, I would ask myself repeatedly: Is this the right thing to do?
一段美好的爱情会让你觉得一切都是值得的。

A good love will make you feel that everything is worth it.
他也是。不仅处处关心你,还相信你是他未来的伙伴。
So is he. Not only cares about you everywhere, but also believes that you are his future partner.

虽然牵挂不仅仅存在于爱情中,但不可否认,爱情的世界不能没有牵挂。
Although caring not only exists in love, it is undeniable that the world of love cannot live without caring.
坏人,坏事,就让它过去吧。

Bad people, bad things, let it go.
每次你帮助她,她的眼里都充满了喜悦和感激。
Every time you help her, her eyes are full of joy and gratitude.

每个人都是一样的,当他们做某事的时候,他们会有自己的理由,虽然这个理由,你不知道。
Everyone is the same. When they do something, they will have their own reasons, although you don't know this reason.
夫妻之间,大部分的脱节发生在冲突之后。

Most of the disconnection between husband and wife occurs after the conflict.
你傻傻地以为等待可以换来回应,但到头来,你等待的只是痛苦。
You foolishly thought that waiting would be a response, but in the end, all you were waiting for was pain.

女人比较内向,会用自己的态度表达一切。
Women are more introverted and will express everything with their own attitude.
许多事情,从别人那里听到、想到和学到的,从来都不算数。只有当你真正遇见并体验到它的那一天,你才会一下子明白。

Many things, heard, thought and learned from others, never count. Only when you really meet and experience it will you understand it at once.
面对不确定的爱情,只需要守住自己的心,不要让自己的人生出岔子。
In the face of uncertain love, just keep your heart and don't let your life go wrong.