********************
“Strange animals will be protected, while strange people will be isolated.”
“奇怪的动物会被保护,而奇怪的人会被孤立。”
“I've had light, too.”
“我曾经也拥有过光。”
“Do you know the taste of being rescued from hell and pushed into hell by yourself?”
“你知道被人从地狱救起又亲手推入地狱的滋味吗?”
“I'm not gonna bother you.”
“我不会打扰你。”
“Please don't leave me behind.”
“请不要抛下我。”
“If you no longer feel pain, pain or cry for you, are you dead?”
“如果不再疼痛、不再痛苦、不再为你而哭泣,是不是算死了?”
“Sir, please let me know.”
“先生请让一下。”
“Death is the best destination.”
“死亡才是最好的归宿。”
————————————
"I... I'm sorry...”
“我…抱歉…”
"No, my presence is a mistake in itself.
“不必,我的存在本身就是个错误。 ”
————————————
"Sir, I hope you will come to my'funeral'. "
“先生,我希望您能来参加我的‘葬礼’。 ”
He cried, and cried, and his heart was torn.
他哭了,哭德撕心裂肺。
————————————
"Why not try to change?
“为什么不试着改变呢?”
"Because I can't change his heart, why do I do more?"
“因为我改变不了他的心,何必多此一举呢?”
————————————
— — — "Let's keep our story in this book forever. ” — — —.
———“就让我们的故事永远封存在这本书里吧。 ”———
********************
旻酒“新坑。”
旻酒“本文大多数英文均由翻译器翻译。”
旻酒“不喜左上角请。”