话本小说网 > 动漫同人小说 > 宝狄与好友之光明使者
本书标签: 动漫同人  宝友  宝狄与好友 

第二部分: Part2

宝狄与好友之光明使者

放学了,大家高高兴兴的收拾东西回家了,只有宝狄闷闷不乐,玲玲在宝狄旁边看见他闷闷不乐,十分担心他

After school, everyone happily packed up their things and went home. Only Bodhi was unhappy. Darling was very worried about him when she saw him sad beside Bodhi

原能学院翠绿公园

Green Park of Yuanneng University

宝狄唉…… Alas

玲玲宝狄,我一直都想问你,你最近怎么了?整天都唉声叹气的? Bodhi, I always wanted to ask you, what's wrong with you recently? Sighing all day?

宝狄谢谢您的关心,玲玲 Thank you for your concern, Darling

玲玲如果有什么想哭的事情,就哭出来吧!我不会笑你的 If there is anything you want to cry about, just cry! I won't laugh at you

宝狄哎!玲玲,你为什么这么说? Hey! Darling, why do you say that?

玲玲你看看你的黑眼圈,都快被别人误以为是从哪个动物园偷跑出来的动物了? Look at your dark circles under your eyes. You are almost mistaken by others for the animals that escaped from which zoo?

宝狄我……其实…… I... Actually

宝狄(啜泣)因为上次击败了潘百达,我们被森波罗的居民赞赏,但是…… (sobbing) Because we defeated Panbaida last time, we were praised by the residents of Senboro, but

宝狄一些粉丝狂都追着我不放,害得我每次出去买东西都得乔装打扮,我受够了这种被别人追捕的生活 Some fanatics are chasing me, which makes me have to dress up every time I go shopping. I'm tired of being chased by others

宝狄也是从那一刻起,我的生物钟已经是彻底的乱七八糟的!导致我有时候愚笨,不能回答一毛老师的问题 From that moment on, my biological clock was in a complete mess! Sometimes I'm stupid and can't answer the teacher's question

宝狄呜哇哇哇!谁能来救我啊!再这样我彻底疯了! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who can save me! I'm totally crazy!

玲玲你受苦了,没想到热度也会害人 You've suffered a lot. I didn't expect the heat would hurt people

玲玲如果……觉得困的话……诶! If... feels sleepy... Eh!

玲玲突然发现宝狄已经悄悄地睡着了,靠在玲玲的肩膀

Darling suddenly finds that Bodhi has fallen asleep quietly, leaning on Darling's shoulder

玲玲(小声)真是的,明明是那么可靠的队长,还是保持小孩子的一面啊,呵呵 (Whispering) Really, I'm so reliable as a team leader. I'd better keep a childish side. Haha

玲玲悄悄地把熟睡的宝狄枕在腿上,他还不知道

Darling quietly put Bodhi, who was sleeping, on her lap. He didn't know

玲玲(抚摸宝狄的头)你呀,真是不让人省心 (Touching Bodhi's head) You are so worried

玲玲每次都冲当先锋,没事的,不用怕,你自己其实是很害怕的吧(抚摸头)Every time you rush to be a pioneer, it's OK. Don't be afraid. You are really scared (touching your head)

玲玲今天的星空,真美啊 The starry sky today is so beautiful

玲玲又联想到光环系那次大战了呢 It also reminds me of the war of the halo system

玲玲那个时候,我还以为你与我天隔一方了,没想到你还救了我 At that time, I thought you were separated from me, but you saved me

玲玲好好休息吧…… Have a good rest

玲玲我的「光明使者」My "Lightbringer"

休息完的宝狄感觉身体好多了,睁开眼睛发现自己正躺在玲玲的腿上,吓得他赶紧起来,脸红彤彤的

After the rest, Bodhi felt much better. He opened his eyes and found himself lying on Darling's leg. He was scared and got up quickly. His face was red

宝狄哇呀呀呀,我干了什么!(脸红)Wow, what have I done! (blushing)

玲玲没事的,宝狄,你只是太累了,就…… It's all right, Bodhi. You're just too tired. Just

宝狄我好像听到你说我的话了?!我咋感觉我有点像小孩子一样听妈妈的唠叨!?I think I heard what you said about me?! How do I feel that I listen to my mother's nagging like a child!?

玲玲哈哈哈,你冷静点,你的反应把我都逗笑了 Hahaha, calm down. Your reaction makes me laugh

玲玲(拿出冰淇淋)来!不高兴的话,吃一个甜点吧 (takes out the ice cream) Come on! If you're not happy, have a dessert

宝狄好 ok

宝狄哎呀,天都这么晚了,我该回去了 Oh, it's so late. I should go back

玲玲小心点啊,明天咱们再聊 Be careful. Let's talk tomorrow

宝狄嗯!en

宝狄家

Bodhi's home

凯莉这么晚了,怎么还没有回来? Why haven't you come back so late?

凯莉看来得好好教训他一下了 It seems that we should teach him a lesson

宝狄别呀!我的母亲大人!掌下留情! No! My mother! Be merciful!

凯莉哦,你回来了,你不知道妈妈很担心吗?Oh, you're back. Don't you know Mom is worried?

宝狄妈妈,我知道了错了,这一天我…… Mom, I knew I was wrong. One day I……

凯莉我理解,刚才国师给我发消息来着,因为你最近因粉丝狂导致失眠,所以给你请了假,病假这几天多多注意身体啊 I understand. Just now, the dean sent me a message. Because you have been suffering from insomnia due to fanaticism, so I asked you for leave. Pay more attention to your health these days

宝狄知道了 got it

凯莉 不可以外出哦 You can't go out

宝狄什么?!那我和玲…… what?! Then Dar and I

凯莉说什么了?先回去休息吧 What did you say? Go back to rest first

宝狄好 ok

等宝狄上楼后

After Bodhi goes upstairs

凯莉小朋友,你也不用躲了,出来吧 Little friend, you don't have to hide, come out

声音凯莉姐姐和国师怎么都这么敏感,真的很厉害啊 Sister Kelly and the National Teacher are so sensitive. They are really powerful

凯莉也谢谢你,稍微安慰了一下宝狄 Thank you for comforting Bodhi

玲玲嘿嘿,毕竟宝狄可是我们最重要的伙伴 Hey hey, after all, Bodhi is our most important partner

凯莉我猜宝狄跟你说明天有事情跟你谈 I guess Bodhi told you that he would talk to you about something tomorrow

玲玲真不愧是森波罗女侠,厉害 It's really worthy of being the knight Xia Senbo

凯莉你可以抽空去看看宝狄,对了,国师还说什么了? You can go to see Bodhi sometime. By the way, what else did the national teacher say?

玲玲目前潘百达他们的踪迹还没有找到,奇怪了,都打飞了还找不到真的是麻烦死了。另外喵咪哆的女王妙雪莉不知道在哪里,这些谜团真的是麻烦死了,娇儿还叨叨不停,一直说急死我了急死我了 At present, they haven't found the track of Pan Baida. It's strange that they can't find it even when they are flying. It's really troublesome. In addition, Miao Xueli, the queen of Miaomiduo, doesn't know where it is. These mysteries are really troublesome. Jiao Er keeps on talking, saying that she is worried to death

凯莉这样啊……我明白了 Well... I see

玲玲没什么事我先回去了,再见 Nothing I'll go back first Bye

凯莉路上小心 be safe

凯莉(儿子已经被粉丝狂压的喘不过气来,不知道这个压力……算了还是不告诉了)(The son has been overwhelmed by fans. I don't know the pressure... Forget it or not.)

此时在某处 Somewhere at this time

灵光星的小专家大福真是麻烦,没想到小光居然派我们来 It's really troublesome. I didn't expect Xiaoguang to send us here

星战的首领粗心没办法啊,其他平行时空的家伙已经到别的地方去执行任务了,就剩下我们了 I can't help it. Other guys in parallel time and space have gone to other places to perform tasks, leaving us alone

灵光星的小专家大福就因为我是武器专家兼发明家,你是星战军官?真是麻烦!Just because I'm a weapons expert and inventor, are you a Star Wars officer? What a nuisance!

星战的首领粗心呵呵,因为你的发明可是很厉害的哦 Hehe, because your invention is very powerful

灵光星的小专家大福我的发明?那个笨蛋我都灭了七七四十九次,真是难缠 My invention? I've killed that fool seven, seven, forty-nine times. It's really hard to deal with

星战的首领粗心我呀,一枪灭掉一群 I kill a group with one shot

灵光星的小专家大福真是服了你 I really convinced you

星战的首领粗心 好了,吵架结束,该聊正事了吧 All right, the fight is over. It's time to get down to business

灵光星的小专家大福你这家伙真是板一副架子,哦,不对,你是军官 You are such a man. Oh, no, you are an officer

星战的首领粗心 那家伙追查怎么样了 How's that guy tracking down

灵光星的小专家大福还是一样,毫无线索 The same thing, no clue

星战的首领粗心那家伙,单靠赶出星系,对他可造成不了影响 That guy, just driving out of the galaxy, can't affect him

灵光星的小专家大福从剩余的培养液体中发现,其中隐藏免疫真空的元素 It is found from the remaining culture liquid that the elements hiding immune vacuum

星战的首领粗心换个地方!继续查! Change places! Keep checking!

灵光星的小专家大福别拉着我呀!我有飞行器!Don't pull me! I have an aircraft!

星战的首领粗心麻烦!瞬移!Trouble! Blink!

光明与黑暗的交界(这两位……可是史诗级别的角色,没想到星岚竟然会派出这样的家伙)(These two... are epic characters. I didn't expect that Xinglan would send such guys.)

光明与黑暗的交界灵光星的小专家 大福,在另一个平行世界的灵光星成为一名武器大师,虽然也是安的小助手,但能力可是能摧毁一切的哦 Great blessing, a small expert of Reign of Light, became a weapons master in another parallel world. Although he is also Ann's small assistant, his ability can destroy everything

光明与黑暗的交界星战的首领粗心,另一个时空的粗心超人,本人不是超人,因自己记性好,攻击力极高,管理程度森严,名字是因为在那个时空,他粗心忘记了一件事情,不知道是什么?但眼下是处理乌合之众 The leader of Star Wars is careless. Another time and space is careless Superman. I am not Superman. I have a good memory, high attack power and strict management. The name is because he forgot something carelessly in that time and space. I don't know what it is? But now we're dealing with the mob

光明与黑暗的交界另外这些角色不会干扰剧情发展 Besides, these characters will not interfere with the plot development

回归正文

宝狄家——卧室

Bodhi's home--bedroom

宝狄这一天真的是无语了,没办法,早早睡觉吧,明天不知道会发生什么 This day is speechless. I can't help it. Go to bed early. I don't know what will happen tomorrow

梦境·星梦网络

Dream · Xingmeng Network

宝狄头好痛 headache

宝狄这里是什么地方? What's this place?

宝狄难道我在做梦? Am I dreaming?

声音吼吼 RoaringRoaring

宝狄 什么东西?! what's that?!

宝狄这是……貘?咋感觉有点像恶心的史莱姆啊!This is... tapir? I feel like a disgusting Slim!

宝狄这阵势,看起来要打一场了 It looks like a fight is coming

RPG模式

宝狄(光之勇士)Bodhi(Warriors of Light)

lv1 level one

武器:散发微光的宝剑 weapon:A sword that emits light

技能:光剑斩击(弱) 沐浴光合(弱) Skill: Lightsaber Chop (weak) Bathing Photosynthesis (weak)

宝狄最近的失眠原能似乎衰弱了不少,也不知道敌人有多强,小心点吧 It seems that the insomnia energy has weakened a lot recently. I don't know how strong the enemy is. Be careful

战斗结束

宝狄呼呼呼,还能撑得住,没想到这攻击差点把我击倒,看来运动少了 Huh!I can still hold it. Unexpectedly, this attack almost knocked me down. It seems that there is less exercise

(在探索地图中,宝狄初始只能行走,等行动到一定程度,将会解开跑步限制)

(In the exploration map, Bodhi can only walk at first, and when he moves to a certain extent, he will unlock the running limit)

宝狄这一切怎么都跟真的一样啊?好奇怪 Why is it all the same as real? That's strange

声音来深处找我…… Come deep to find me

宝狄什么声音? What's that noise?

宝狄还是先走吧 Let's go first

灵光星的小专家大福(NPC)这里的怪物都会给予你一个迷乱的状态,会让你迷失方向,通道闪着蓝色的灯笼是你的引路灯,切记哦 (NPC) The monsters here will give you a confused state and make you lose your direction. The blue lantern flashing in the channel is your guide light. Remember

灵光星的小专家大福(NPC)不然的话就只能game over了哦 (NPC) Otherwise, it will be game over

灵光星的小专家大福(消失了) (disappeared)

宝狄雾气蒙蒙的,越来越奇怪了 It's foggy. It's getting more and more strange

宝狄诶,那些闪着蓝色的东西是什么?Hey, what are those shiny blue things?

宝狄过去看看再说吧 Go and have a look

虚拟空间——绿城山道

Virtual Space - Green City Mountain Road

宝狄这……这是绿城山道!我为什么会在这里! This... This is the Green City Mountain Road! Why am I here!

宝狄怎么会呢,我刚刚是从一个奇怪的网络,来到了雾气蒙蒙的的地方,这会又来了绿城?!How could it be? I just came to the foggy place from a strange network, and this will be the Green City again?!

在宝狄思考中,天上的流星砸了下来 In Baodi's thinking, the meteor in the sky fell down

宝狄那是!流星!That is! Meteor!

宝狄不!不对!不知道是什么东西,但似乎好像砸到对面了 no incorrect! I don't know what it is, but it seems to hit the opposite side

宝狄我怎么感觉有一种不详的预感 How can I feel an unknown premonition

里世界——绿城山道

Inner World - Green City Mountain Road

宝狄怪里怪气的地方,还有难闻的味道 Strange places, and unpleasant smell

宝狄什么东西出来了!What's coming out!

宝狄这是……会动的玩具手!救命啊! This is a toy hand that can move! Help!

声音烈焰飞拳!Flame Flying Fist!

宝狄这攻击!是玲玲! This attack! It's Darling!

玲玲我来了!你没事吧!I'm coming. are you all right?

宝狄我没事,话说你为什么在这里 I'm fine. Why are you here

玲玲凯莉姐姐突然打电话给我,说宝狄不知道怎么了,似乎在挣扎什么?我担心宝狄,所以就让国师施法把我强行进入了你的梦境 Sister Kelly suddenly called me and said that Bodhi didn't know what was wrong. She seemed to be struggling for something? I was worried about Bodhi,so I was forced into your dream by the National Master

宝狄你来了就好了,谢谢你,刚才我真的差点吓哭了 I wish you had come. Thank you. I was almost scared to cry just now

玲玲里世界吗……充满黑暗与恐怖的地方 In the world... a place full of darkness and terror

宝狄刚才那个流星砸下就到了这个地方 The meteor just hit this place

玲玲流星吗……这事情不简单,我跟你一起去 Meteor...... It's not easy. I'll go with you

玲玲顺便把吓唬宝狄的家伙烧成灰烬 By the way, burn the guy who scared Bodhi to ashes

宝狄(咋感觉玲玲的火原能,感觉越来越浓了)(I feel Darling's fire energy is getting stronger.)

玲玲放心吧,害你做噩梦的家伙,我一个不会放过!Don't worry. I won't let go of any guy who made you have nightmares!

上一章 第一部分 Part I 宝狄与好友之光明使者最新章节 下一章 第三部分:Part3