话本小说网 > 短篇小说 > 汐小瑶文案铺子
本书标签: 轻小说 

浪漫(玫瑰篇)

汐小瑶文案铺子

这无垠的宇宙对我都是虚幻,你才是,我的玫瑰,我全部财产。

You are my rose, all my possessions.

至此,桃花谢了,以后,换我自己买玫瑰。

At this point, peach blossom thanks, later, for my own roses.

当别人都在种小麦的时候,我退出去,去种玫瑰。

While everyone else was planting wheat, I withdrew and planted roses.

玫瑰是红的,紫罗兰是蓝的,糖是甜的,你也是。

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, so are you.

时间的魔术师,一手托着灰烬,一手托着玫瑰。

A magician of time, holding ashes in one hand and roses in the other.

在我荒瘠的土地上,你是最后的玫瑰。

In my barren land, you are the last rose.

我要把我的星球和玫瑰都给你。

I will give you my planet and my rose.

他们种小麦,我种玫瑰,我饿死,浪漫不死。

They plant wheat, I plant roses, I starve, romance never dies.

我退出来种玫瑰,是为了吸引种小麦的人,我要浪漫,也要命。

I quit growing roses to attract wheat growers. I want to be romantic, and I want to die.

昔日玫瑰以其名流芳,今人所持唯玫瑰之名。

That which used to bear the name of the rose now bears the name rose.

上帝创造了玫瑰,从此有了浪漫主义者。

God made the rose, and hence the romantics.

我要让玫瑰,在一片枯叶上书写我的遗言。

I want the rose to write my last words on a dead leaf.

我将玫瑰藏于身后,期盼与你赴约。

I'm hiding roses behind my back, looking forward to meeting you.

谁都逃不过玫瑰,而玫瑰送谁都浪漫。

No one can escape the rose, and roses sent to anyone are romantic.

你是神殿里陨落的爱神,是引诱我的玫瑰,也是背叛我的士兵。

You are the fallen god of love from the temple, the rose that seduced me, and the soldier who betrayed me.

后来你种的玫瑰吸引了种麦子的他,你既拥有了浪漫,又拥有了温饱。

Then the roses you plant attract the wheat farmer, and you have both romance and food.

街角玫瑰又开了,我们私奔吧。

The roses bloom on the corner. Let's elope.

浪漫的不是我,是玫瑰。

Romantic is not me, is the rose.

什么是玫瑰,为被斩首而生长的头颅。

What is a rose? A head grown for decapitation.

即使玫瑰不叫玫瑰,依旧芳香如故。

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

也许世上有和你一模一样的花,但你是我独一无二的玫瑰。

Maybe there are flowers just like you in the world, but you are my unique rose.

世上让脸红更加浓艳的东西,唯有这样一束玫瑰。

The only thing in the world that makes a blush blush is a bunch of roses.

往后的日子里,除了玫瑰的芬芳,还有月光万丈。

In the days that followed, there were roses and moonlight.

你是我遥远的,秘密的,不可侵犯的玫瑰。

You are my distant, secret, inviolable rose.

我可以给你一百朵吴于蔷薇的回忆,却没有勇气献给你一束玫瑰。

I can give you a hundred roses in memory, but I do not have the courage to give you a bunch of roses.

用笨拙的手折取玫瑰的人,不必抱怨荆棘会划伤他。

He that plucketh roses with a clumsy hand, need not complain that the thorn will cut him.

我想把我的星球和玫瑰都给你。

I want to give you my planet and my rose.

枪和玫瑰随时为公主待命。子弹划过玫瑰,落满了我的爱。

Guns and roses for the princess at all times. Bullets across the roses, filled with my love.

上一章 新年发朋友圈的文案 汐小瑶文案铺子最新章节 下一章 浪漫至死不渝01