Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情
Don't be discouraged; it's often the last key in the bunch thatopens the lock.
别灰心,往往是最后一把钥匙才能打开锁。
You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains...
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...
This is why I am afraid
You say that you love me too...
你说你喜欢雨,
但是下雨的时候你却撑开了伞
你说你喜欢阳光,
但当阳光播撒的时候,你却躲在阴凉之地
我害怕你对我也是如此之爱
her wishfulface haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天来自你过去的想法,而你的明天产生自你现在的想法
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌
It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的,要看你为什么而勤劳?
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.
沙漠之所以美丽,是因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井
The longest day has an end.
最难过的日子也有尽头。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶般静美
All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend
世界上所有的荣华富贵不如一个好朋友
Man struggles upwards; Water flows downwards
人往高处走,水往低处流
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。
Had I not seen the Sun
I could have borne the shade
But Light a newer Wilderness
My Wilderness has made
假如我没有见过太阳,
我也许会忍受黑暗,
可如今,太阳把我的寂寞,
照耀得更加荒凉。
Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.
花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她.
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个是什么. ——《阿甘正传》
Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen
读书如择友,宜少且宜精
Think twice before acting
三思而后行
No pains, no gains。
一分耕耘,一分收获。
Speech is silver, silence is gold
能言是银,沉默是金
Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.
请赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。
You know one loves the sunset,when one is so sad.
你知道的当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落.
When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.
当生命失去恩宠,请惠我以欢歌。
I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent
我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样
and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you
你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
Live and let live
活着就是与万物共存
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst
热烈的爱,是不可抑制的渴望
The house,the stars,the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!
古屋、星星和沙漠--赋予它们美丽的是某种看不见的东西
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
逻辑会带你从A点到达B点,想象力将把你带到任何地方
Don’t let the past steal your present.
别让过去悄悄偷走了你的当下。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现
Cease to struggle and you cease to live
生命不息,奋斗不止
When we two parted
In silence and tears
Half broken-hearted
To serve for years
昔日依依别
泪流默无言
离恨肝肠断
此别又几年
源于网络