老子相中你了,自己想办法爱上我
I'm in love with you. I'll find a way to fall in love with you
你难过了一定要跟我讲 让我知道你也有今天
When you are sad, you must tell me, let me know you have today
我打了狂犬疫苗,你以为我会怕你吗
I got rabies vaccine. Do you think I'm afraid of you
别欺负我 奥特曼是我好大哥
Don't bully me. Altman is my big brother
花是路上捡的,送你是因为找不到垃圾桶
The flowers are picked up on the road and sent to you because you can't find the garbage can
触景生情你就占了两个字
Touch the scene, you take up two words
牢里日子不比这好
Life in prison is no better than that
你要是不丑的话其实还挺好看的
You look pretty if you're not ugly
你又在山海经的哪一页
Which page of Shanhaijing are you on?
我要是心情不好了,头都能给你拧下来
If I'm in a bad mood, I can screw my head off for you
因为我想赢,所以你必须输,搞不好你还得哭
Because I want to win, you have to lose. Maybe you have to cry
我总不能阻止你奔向比我更好的吧可是你奔了个什么东西啊?
I can't stop you from running to something better than me, but what did you run to?
我还是忘不了你,一看到路边的垃圾桶就想起你
I still can't forget you. I think of you as soon as I see the garbage can on the side of the road
下巴抬高点眼神冷漠点必要时嘴巴微张没人会看出你的胆怯 别人问起就说是水瓶座的拽姐教的,懂?
Chin up, eyes cold, if necessary, mouth slightly open, no one will see your timidity, others ask, it's Aquarius drag sister teach, understand?
英雄不问出处 美女干饭不问斤数
Heroes don't ask where they come from, beauties don't ask how much they eat
你摇一摇头 看看有没有大海的声音
You shake your head to see if there is the sound of the sea
其实毁掉一个男生很简单,你只需要搂着他的脖子,坐在他的腿上,对他耳边轻轻说一句,这个世界上根本没有迪伽奥特曼就可以了
In fact, it's very easy to destroy a boy. You just need to put your arms around his neck, sit on his lap, and whisper in his ear that there is no Dega Altman in the world
老子是来给她撑腰的,不是来主持公道的.
I'm here to support her, not to do justice
最近记性不太好,忘记是不是给过你脸了。
I don't have a good memory recently. I forgot if I gave you a face.