你犹豫不决使我认为我还有机会
You hesitated to think I had a chance
风雪交加,今生未与卿白首相见
The wind and snow are mixed, and I haven't met Qing Bai Shou in this life
盼望就是看不见与你分离的眼神
Hope is to see the eyes separated from you
任何东西都可以,如果有,等等。
Anything can, if there is, wait.
我的记忆力很差,常常忘记吃了多少苦
I have a bad memory and often forget how much I have suffered
这座城市没有宏大叙事,它是我的柴米油盐。
There is no grand narrative in this city. It is my firewood and rice salt.
我会变得更坚强,去承受世间的荒凉
I will become stronger and bear the desolation of the world
半睡半醒烂了,连哭都怕失礼
Half asleep and half awake are rotten. Even crying is afraid of being rude
被一点点特殊对待就误以为是爱情
Being treated with a little bit of special is mistaken for love
我看过你爱我的样子,所以你肯定不爱我
I saw you love me, so you certainly don't love me
要是有别的小朋友来代替我,可以跟我谈吗
If there are other children to replace me, can I have a talk
经过时间的洗礼,我最不愿承认的终于变成了我最想承认的