“It is a pity that some people know each other and return to zero.”
“很遗憾,有些人相识相知又归零。”
“I like it, I like it very much, but what can I do.”
“喜欢啊,特别喜欢,但是又能怎么样。”
“The flower has withered, and you remember whether it is a bit superfluous to water it.”
“那朵花都枯萎了,你才想起要浇水是不是有点多余了。”
“It is only when both people are obsessed with it that they will have a second heartbeat.”
“两个人都念念不忘才会有第二次心动。”
“Love can't stand temptation.”
“爱情是经不起试探的。”
“Secret love is a person's chaos and has nothing to do with others.”
“暗恋是一个人的兵荒马乱,与他人无关。”
“I also used to recite a person's name silently until tears blurred my eyes.”
“我也曾默念一个人的名字到泪水模糊了眼眶。”
“The real thing to let go is to stop snooping into his life.”
“真正的放下是不在窥探他的生活。”
“Why do you touch a kitten's head if you don't like kittens.”
“不喜欢小猫干嘛摸小猫的头。”
“In fact, I sometimes feel like I'm holding you up.”
“其实我有时候也会觉得是我在耽误你。”
“It's so unfair, the sun clearly shines on two people, why am I the only one blushing.”
“太不公平了,太阳明明照到了两个人,凭什么只有我脸红了。”