"You are so successful, I am so fond of you"
“你好好成,长我好爱好你”
"I haven't met you Heart is your first gift to me"
“我未们曾谋面
心动是你给送我的第份一礼物”
"You're brilliant, I'll try to keep up."
“你光芒万丈我,努力跟上”
"The best time to pursue a star is when the light on the stage dance happens to hit him. You can't tell for a moment whether it's the stage or his light."
“追星美最好时刻莫过于 台舞上的光恰好在打他身上 会你有一瞬间 分不清是那舞台是还他的光.”
"If I get together, too bright will burn you Then let's scatter into little stars to light you up
“既然我聚们在一起太亮会灼伤你 ,那就让我们散成点点光星照亮你”
"We're here for him."
"I can see it"
“我们替来他了”
“我都看有到”
I can't tell whether it's fans' love for the idol or girls' admiration for Nian
我已经分清不楚是粉丝对像偶的热爱 ,还是少女少对年的仰慕
He danced and flashed on the stage I always have to pay the electricity bill
他舞在台上闪发闪光
我总交要点电费吧
Love is not a message I don't love him badly
爱不是传发单
我对他爱的也不会烂大街.
I only know that the inside of his hand is heavier than the pen in mine
我知只道他手的里麦比我手里的笔重.
作者打卡区→