I want to see the moon from your window.
我想从你的窗子里看月亮。
You are a feeling, written in the summer night wind.
你是一种感觉,写在夏夜晚风里。
Because of you, I want to become a better person.
因为你,我想要变为一个更好的人。
In those drunken nights, the only person I think of is you.
在那些烂醉如泥的夜里,我唯一想起的人是你。
Since the moment we met, you are my star day and night.
自从我们相遇的那一刻,你是我白天黑夜不落的星。
In front of your door, I build a snowman, on behalf of the clumsy I, keep you waiting.
在你的门前,我堆起一个雪人,代表笨拙的我,把你久等。
Hear some things, clearly irrelevant, will also turn a few turns in the heart think of you.
听到一些事,明明不相干的,也会在心中拐好几个弯想到你。
You are my warm gloves, cold beer, shirt with the smell of sunshine, day after day dream.
你是我温暖的手套,冰冷的啤酒,带着阳光味道的衬衫,日复一日的梦想。
If I love you, and you happen to love me, when your hair is messy, I will smile for you.
如果我爱你,而你也正巧爱我,你头发乱了时候,我会笑笑地替你拨一拨。
If you go to tattoo, will tattoo the moon, I want in each night you can not cross, do your only light.
如果去纹身,一定会纹月亮,我要在你每个不可自渡的夜晚,做你唯一的光源。