Fortunately, missing is silent, otherwise it will be deafening.
幸好思念无声,否则震耳欲聋。
It rained heavily outside the window. You didn't look at me. I didn't see the rain.
窗外下起了大雨,你没看我,我没看雨。
Every pen of mine knows your name.
我的每一支笔都知道你的名字。
I like your vague good feeling for a long time.
你那点模糊的好感,让我喜欢了好久。
I miss another summer between you and me.
我和你之间,又错过一个夏天。
Do you think the crows in the fields will kiss the doves in the church.
你说田野的乌鸦会不会亲吻教堂的白鸽。
The names on the sketch paper are all meaningful people.
草稿纸上的名字都是有意义的人。
There are so many coincidences. I met you on purpose.
哪有那么多巧合,我是故意遇见你的。
You're like the summer solstice line, the longest day of my life.
你像夏至的分界线,是我一生里最长的那个白天。
Thank you I can't live in your eyes, so I can embrace your back.
感谢我不可以住进你的眼睛,所以才能拥抱你的背影。
Like you will become a hawthorn, blush and heartache.
喜欢你的时候就会变成一颗山楂,脸红又心酸。
If I were more beautiful, my eyes would not dodge when I looked at you quietly.
我要是再漂亮一点,悄悄看你时,目光就不会闪躲了。
Put together with your homework book, it makes me excited.
和你的作业本放在一起,都令我心动。