要落山的太阳,不会为你升起。
The setting sun will not rise for you.
山に沈む太陽は、あなたのために昇ることはない。
后来我才明白很多事情说再多都没有用了,就像你拿着一杯热水,虽然很渴但是很烫还是会放下。
Later, I realized that it's useless to say many things, just like holding a cup of hot water, you will put it down even though you are thirsty and hot.
その後、私は多くのことがもう役に立たないと言っていることを理解しました。あなたがお湯を持っているように、喉が渇いていますが、熱いです。
你始终不知道我欲言又止的时候有多失望。
You never know how disappointed I am when I stop talking.
あなたは私が何を言いたいのか、また止めた時にどれだけがっかりしたのか分からない。
没有回应的主动,尴尬难堪又自厌。
No response initiative, embarrassment and self-loathing.
応答のない自主性、気まずい、自己嫌悪。
熬过去是庆幸,熬不过去是经历。
It's lucky to endure, but it's experience to endure.
乗り切るのは幸いだが、乗り切れないのは経験だ。
总不能因为杯子碎了,就不喝水了吧。
You can't stop drinking water just because the cup is broken.
コップが割れたからといって、水を飲まないわけにはいかないでしょう。
很多事情说了很多遍就没有意义了。
Many things are meaningless if they are said many times.
多くのことを何度も言うと意味がなくなる。
我下车了,出租车司机的灯牌又亮起来了,所以,空出来的位置总会有人坐。
When I got off the bus, the taxi driver's light came on again, so there was always someone sitting in the vacant position.
私が降りて、タクシーの運転手のランプがまた明るくなったので、空いた位置にはいつも人が座っています。
所爱隔山海,山海不可平。
Love is separated by mountains and seas.
愛は山の海を隔て、山海は平らではない。
两个人的关系全靠一个人来维持,那将毫无意义。
The relationship between two people depends entirely on one person, which will be meaningless.
二人の関係はすべて一人で維持され、それは意味がない。
珍惜所有的不期而遇,看淡所有的不辞而别。
Cherish all unexpected encounters, and underestimate all those who leave without saying goodbye.
予期せぬ出会いをすべて大切にし、すべてを見過ごして去る。
下次再遇到喜欢的人,记得一定要做朋友。
Next time you meet someone you like, remember to be friends.
また好きな人に出会ったら、必ず友達になることを覚えています。
万千灯盏,都不是归处。
Thousands of lamps are not home.
万千灯Zhang、いずれも帰るところではない。
给你擦眼泪和舍不得你哭的人是两回事。
Wipe your tears and those who won't let you cry are two different things.
あなたに涙を拭いてあげるのと、あなたが泣くのを惜しむ人は別のことです。
有些路不是我选择的,而是被迫接受的。
Some roads I didn't choose, but were forced to accept.
私が選んだのではなく、受け入れざるを得ない道もあります。
不是每个人都会按照你期待的方式爱你。
Not everyone will love you the way you expect.
誰もがあなたの期待通りにあなたを愛してくれるわけではありません。
我们竟用一生的时间去演场擦肩而过。
We spent our whole life going to the stage and passing by.
私たちは一生をかけて舞台に行って肩をすりむいた。
爱如潮水它将你我包围
Love is like tide, it surrounds you and me.
愛は潮のようにあなたと私を包囲する。