后来南京沦陷了,那棵梧桐树也没有了。
Later, Nanjing fell, and the plane tree was gone.
温柔清醒知进退。
Be gentle and sober to know how to advance and retreat.
一万年太久,只争朝夕。
Ten thousand years is too long, fight for now.
既然选择远方,当不负青春 ,砥砺前行。
Since you choose a distant place, you should live up to your youth and move forward.
敬你岁月无波澜,祝我余生不悲欢。
Respect you, there are no waves in the years, and I wish me no joys and sorrows for the rest of my life.
你在梦里,我不愿醒来。
You are in a dream, I don't want to wake up.
因为你,我要变成更优秀的人。
Because of you, I want to become a better person.
风决定了蒲公英的方向,而你决定了我的悲伤。
The wind determines the direction of the dandelion, and you determine my sadness.
天亮了,我这就出发,去向你说过的比远更远的远方。
It's dawn, I will set out now to go to a farther distance than what you have said.
好好生活,慢慢相遇。
Live well and meet slowly.
用我三生烟火,换你一世迷离。
Use my Sansheng fireworks to change your life to be blurred.
我会一直忠于你用我自己的方式。
I will always be loyal to you in my own way.
终有弱水替沧海,再无相思寄巫山。
There will be weak water for the sea, and no acacia will send Wushan.
在这个车水马龙的人间,真的有人把爱藏了好几年。
In this busy world, some people have really hidden their love for years.