王俊凯的小媳妇已收到消息,稍后回复。
Wang Junkai's daughter-in-law has received the message and will reply later.
有事你先说,我再说我在不在。
If you have something to say first, I'll talk about whether I'm in or not.
没回消息就是在学习,一直没回就是被钉钉着魔了。
It was not the fact that the learning had never been deleted.没回复就是在放羊,一直没回复就是羊丢了。
If you don't reply, you are herding sheep. If you don't reply, you will lose the sheep.
洗澡中,请勿打扰,偷窥请买票。
Please don't disturb while taking a bath. Please buy a ticket for peeping.
手机已中毒,请发红包激活。
Mobile phone has been poisoned, please send a red envelope to activate.
有什么事晚上再说吧,幼儿园还没有放学。
Let's talk about it in the evening. The kindergarten hasn't finished yet.
仙女正在下凡,请耐心等待。
The fairy is coming down to earth. Please be patient.
我去魔仙堡和魔仙女王打牌了。
I went to magic castle to play cards with the magic queen.
你的消息已送达,对方已读,就是不回。
If your message has been delivered and the other party has read it, it will not be returned.
等我驯服完八头冰淇淋怪兽,打倒米饭油炸烧烤魔术师,拿冰柜皇帝赏赐的钥匙来找你。
When I've tamed eight ice cream monsters and knocked down the rice fried barbecue magician, I'll come to you with the key given by the emperor of the freezer.
请大喊三声美女,我会马上出现。
Then call out with one mighty Blast, and lo! I shall be brought forth.
对方正在和马云谈合约,如需聊天,请先预约。
The agreement is under way with the cloud, if necessary, at least 32842; please make an appointment first.
作者大大喜欢请留言抱走❤,不定时更新