I don't want her to grow up in a home,
我不想她在这样的阴影下成长,
where her parents treat each other like this.
就像她的父母对待彼此那样,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
所有的一切都是我的错,
Baby, I'm sorry.
对不起,宝贝,
I can't do this anymore!
我再也不会这样做了,
I know.
我很清楚,
Baby, I'm just fighting, you know, fighting for my family.
宝宝,我只是在挣扎,为我们的小窝奋斗,
I don't know what to do.
我现在不知所措,
I don't know what else to do.
我现在无所适从,
Tell me what to do.
告诉我我该如何追寻光明,
Tell me what to do.
告诉我我该如何寻找未来,
I don't know what to do.
我却只能坐以待毙,
Tell me how I should be.
告诉我我该成为怎样的爱人,
Just tell me.
求你告诉我,
We're not good together.
我们在一起不能十全十美,
We're not good anymore.
但我们却永远无法完善,
The way that we treat each other!
我们对待彼此的粗鲁行径,
I can't stop, you can't stop!
你我早已无法回头,愈演愈烈,
I can't stop!
直至坠入深渊,
I don't know what else to do!
告诉我我的未来应当如何,
I can stop, and I will stop.
我逼迫自己忘记一切,
No!
不!
No, no, no...
一切已成定局...