Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.
花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她.
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天来自你过去的想法,而你的明天产生自你现在的想法
Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen
读书如择友,宜少且宜精
Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.
请赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。
Don’t let the past steal your present.
别让过去悄悄偷走了你的当下。
The house,the stars,the desert-what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!
古屋、星星和沙漠--赋予它们美丽的是某种看不见的东西
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶般静美
Had I not seen the Sun
I could have borne the shade
But Light a newer Wilderness
My Wilderness has made
假如我没有见过太阳,
我也许会忍受黑暗,
可如今,太阳把我的寂寞,
照耀得更加荒凉。
Cease to struggle and you cease to live
生命不息,奋斗不止
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一个是什么. ——《阿甘正传》
Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情
Man struggles upwards; Water flows downwards
人往高处走,水往低处流
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
Sometimes you can't see what you're learning until you come out the other side.
有时候,直到拨云见日,才能豁然开朗。