Sometimes you can't see what you're learning until you come out the other side.
有时候,直到拨云见日,才能豁然开朗。
When we two parted
In silence and tears
Half broken-hearted
To serve for years
昔日依依别
泪流默无言
离恨肝肠断
此别又几年
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst
热烈的爱,是不可抑制的渴望
her wishfulface haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
逻辑会带你从A点到达B点,想象力将把你带到任何地方
Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen
读书如择友,宜少且宜精
Speech is silver, silence is gold
能言是银,沉默是金
All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend
世界上所有的荣华富贵不如一个好朋友
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天来自你过去的想法,而你的明天产生自你现在的想法
Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows.
请赐给我力量使我能轻闲地承受欢乐与忧伤。
Man struggles upwards; Water flows downwards
人往高处走,水往低处流
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains...
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...
This is why I am afraid
You say that you love me too...
你说你喜欢雨,
但是下雨的时候你却撑开了伞
你说你喜欢阳光,
但当阳光播撒的时候,你却躲在阴凉之地
我害怕你对我也是如此之爱
Think twice before acting
三思而后行
Don’t let the past steal your present.
别让过去悄悄偷走了你的当下。
Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love
眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情
Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen
读书如择友,宜少且宜精
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天来自你过去的想法,而你的明天产生自你现在的想法
No pains, no gains。
一分耕耘,一分收获。
What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.
沙漠之所以美丽,是因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井
It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious about?
光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的,要看你为什么而勤劳?
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her.
花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you
你的今天来自你过去的想法,而你的明天产生自你现在的想法
When grace is lost from life, come with a burst of song.
当生命失去恩宠,请惠我以欢歌。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。