话本小说网 > 同人小说 > 唐晓翼:翼浮鬼典
本书标签: 小说同人  乔温多争唐  唐晓翼     

翼浮鬼典

唐晓翼:翼浮鬼典

翼(wing):

I can't see tomorrow. I can't remember yesterday.

(我看不见明天,记不得昨天。)

Can know, only painful today.

(能知道的,只有痛苦的今天。)

I can't hear the party. I can't see anyone.

(我听不见狂欢,见不到来人;)

Only the crazy believers can detect.

(能察觉的,只有疯狂的信徒。)

Ghosts throws a feast with “him "inviting me.

(鬼影举办盛宴,以他邀请我。)

I'm going.

(我去了。)

They revel, and I'm the reason for it.

(他们狂欢,我是狂欢的原因。)

Goodbye.

(再见。)

Piaokong City.:

I can't see tomorrow. I can't forget yesterday.

(我看不见明天,忘不了昨天。)

Can see, and sigh today.

(能看到的,还有叹息的今天。)

I tried my best to do it, and I didn't get the result.

(我尽全力去做,得不到结果。)

All we can ask for is hypocritical negotiations.

(能要求的,只有虚伪的谈判。)

Ghosts host a feast with "him" inviting him.

(鬼影举办盛宴,以他邀请他)

He's gone.

(他去了。)

They revel, and I'm the savior of incompetence.

(他们狂欢,我是无能的救星)

Sorry,

(抱歉。)

Ghost fans trace:

I'm planning tomorrow. I'm trying to forget yesterday.

(我在谋划明天,想遗忘昨天。)

What can be decided, and a happy day.

(能决定的,还有愉快的今天,)

I admire the wing, I see it broken.

(我欣赏着羽翼,看着他折损。)

What you can enjoy, and the blood of torture.

(能享受的,还有折磨的血腥。)

We throw a feast, invite him with him.

(我们举办盛宴,用他邀请她。)

He's here.

(他来了。)

We revel, I'm the beginning of the revelry.

(我们狂欢,我是狂欢的开始。)

Farewell.

(永别。)

Shanhai Pavilion:

I can see tomorrow. Remember yesterday.

(我看得见明天,记得清昨天。)

It's still the same today.

(能确认的,还是一样的今天。)

I can see the party, I can see the people.

(我看的像狂欢,见得着来人)

What can be maintained is only fair partiality.

(能保持的,只有公平的偏念)

I make puppets and ghosts and use him to throw a feast.

(我制作傀儡,鬼影用他举办盛宴)

He's here.

(他来了。)

They revel, and I'm the hero of the revelry.

(他们狂欢,我做狂欢的功臣。)

do n't.

(别了。)

鸡爪子不小心把没更完的存稿发出去了,这个当做歉礼(/_\)大怨种

上一章 鬼神祈福·仪式 唐晓翼:翼浮鬼典最新章节 下一章 变态定义与“小”“子”引发的争吵